CARC2 Arc Flash Hi Vis Polo Shirt
CARC2 Arc Flash Hi Vis Polo Shirt
- 100% Secure Checkout
- No Minimum Order
- Sustainably Made
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Fire Retardant, Hi-Vis, Anti-Static, ARC Flash long sleeved polo shirt.
- 280gsm 60/40 Modacrylic/cotton blend PDR fabric.
- Inherently flame retardant.
- Fire Retardant properties will not diminish with repeated laundering.
- For industrial workers exposed to heat.
- Not suitable for fire fighters.
- 3 Button placket.
- Ribbed cuffs.
- Very robust yet soft and comfortable to wear.
- EN ISO 13688:2013 - General requirements for protective clothing
- EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 A2 B1 C1)
- EN ISO 20471:2013 (CLASS 3)
- EN 1149-3:2004 - Anti Static - Test methods for performance of charge decay
- EN 1149-5:2008 - Anti Static - Protection against heat and flame
- IEC 61482-2:2009 - Performance requirements and design requirements
- EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 9.1 Cal/cm2) - Open Arc testing
- Each garment style is independently tested to both box and open ARC standards.
- Click ARC production is covered by article 11B certification.
When is Fire Resistant Clothing Necessary?
Employers must ensure that an employee's outer layer of clothing is flame resistant under any of the following conditions:
- Contact with electrified circuit parts working at greater than 600 volts is a risk for the employee.
- A combustible item in the work environment might be ignited by an electric arc, which could then ignite the employee's clothing.
- Employee apparel could be ignited by molten metal or electric arcs from faulty conductors in the work area.
- The estimated incident heat energy is greater than 2.0 cal/cm2 (p. 390).
In-House Embroidery & Personalisation Service
Ioma Clothing Company has a well established in-house Embroidery department that provides our customers with a fast and reliable service.
How do I arrange Embroidery for my Uniform?
Company logos, designs and images are subject to a £25 artwork setup charge. This is a one-off charge. Please click the link below to add this charge to your order.
Typically a company logo on the left-hand breast of a garment which measures no greater than 10cm by 10cm will cost £3.50 each. Please click the link below to add this charge to your order.
Company names and individual names are charged at £1.95 per name. (up to a maximum of 30 letters) Please click the link below to add this charge to your order.
Please send your logo to: email@example.com
We will send you a design approval form within 3 working days.
Which Logos are Suitable ?
Please ensure that your logo is a high resolution jpeg/psd/ai file so we can achieve the best possible embroidery for you.
If you only have a low resolution image then there will be further charges for our graphics team to trace you a new logo. Cost is dependent upon the logo complexity.
We can embroider on a wide variety of garment styles including polos, jumpers, jackets, caps, pocket flaps and ties.
Please be aware that not all garments are suitable for embroidery.
The heavier the fabric, the better the embroidery. It is possible to embroider lightweight fabrics but it runs the risk of puckering the fabric or creating a hole in the material. We use an extra sheet of backing to combat this issue.
Waterproof fabrics will lose their waterproof integrity if the fabrics are punctured with the embroidery needles. it would be better for these items to be heat sealed.